Chinese Handmade Artistic Tea, Blossom Tea, Flowering Tea, Blooming Tea Balls with Customized Gift Package (BT004)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||300 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BT004
- Style: Tea Balls
- Packaging: in Bulk or Customized Package
- Trademark: Everlong or Customized Brand
- Specification: U. S. & EU Standard
- HS Code: 0902
- Type: Blooming Tea
- Specialty: Handmade Flowering Tea
- Certification: HACCP, ISO, Fad
- Transport Package: in Cartons
- Origin: China
Customer Question & Answer (0)
Everlong is proud to offer worldwide customers and importers a wide variety of blooming teas with state-of-the-art packaging styles. Different flavors have been created, the most popular is traditional jasmine flavor, also we have special fruit flavors, fragrant vanilla and other more for you to choose.
- A tea has beautiful looking, fragrant flavor and sweet tastes.
- A tea that combines tender tea leaves and natural herbs and flowers.
- A tea is an age-old Chinese art, handcrafted by experienced tea masters.
- We use only the finest quality ingredients of teas and flowers.
- Skillfully handcrafted by our experienced tea masters.
- Different flavors and State-of-the-art package styles are available.
|Quantity per Kilo||125pcs-130pcs|
|Brewing Direction||1. Put one tea ball into a glass pot and pour 100ºC water|
|2. Let it stay 4-6 minutes for unfurl of flowers|
|3. Enjoy. Blooming tea can be infused 2 or 3 times|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
3. Gallery of Our Blooming Teas
4. Customzied Gift Sets Service
We will be honor to work with you to create your own gift package with your own mark on them. Glass tea pots, tea cups, bags even different types tea and flowers can be tailored. See below customized creations for our clients.
- Because of its antioxidant properties, dried osmanthus flowers infused tea helps enhance your complexion and combat the effects of aging. Osmanthus has been proven to warm the lungs and stomach, alleviate pains, and relieve chills.
- Marigold (also known as calendula) is a typical Chinese tisane as its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties. it helps to eliminates toxins, removes body heat, nourish the liver, enhances visual acuity, promotes better digestion, beautifies the skin,
- Because of its anti-bacterial properties, usually jasmine flowers tea is used to prevents decay of tooth and bad breath. Also it has a very calming and relaxing aroma that helps to relaxing the nerve system and lower blood pressure. Jasmine flowers are also produced as skin care products to treat sunburn or other dry skin problems.
- In traditional Chinese medicine, globe amaranth tea prevent asthma, helps eliminate phlegm and shortness of breath, relieve cough and its symptoms, releasing tension, clean the liver and enhance vision. Globe amaranth tea is also used for diabetes, oliguria, and baby gripe in tropical America,
- Lily is a well-known ingredient because of its graceful appearance and health benefits and became a mainstay in Chinese beauty tea products. Its been part of traditional Chinese medical science for its significantly contributes to people health and wellness as it helps soothe the nerves, clear heat of the heart, cure insomnia, keep the lungs moist, and alleviate cough,
- Chrysanthemum tea is naturally caffeine free, helps to relax body, stress relief. It has powerful benefits in treating skin problems and increasing the immunity power. Also Chrysanthemum is a natural coolant, it helps to recover when suffering from fever or even heat stroke by lowering the body temperature. Chrysanthemum is also used for detoxification of the liver, relief in sore throat, dryness in the eyes, relief in respiratory problems and helps ease digestion.
- In traditional Chinese medicine, carnation flower tea has been known to act as a nerve tonic, a caffeine free herbal tisane. It reduces the effect of stress and maintain balance, improves blood circulation and enhances metabolism, help restore energy, anti-aging and regulate female incretion.
6. Our Tea Farm and Factory Show